[color=red]Daddy has a 'tic'......[/color]

1/2waysgood

Daddy keyhole seems to have developed a weird kinda twitching/tic but otherwise is fine. He'll be doing the usual 'I wanna get this breeding thing done' and then just start a crazy head jerk that'll go on for up to 5 seconds.

Anyone else encountered this sort of thing? :o

Oh, and all the other fish in the tank are fine. Have checked the water levels and all seems to be well. Mr K/H would be about 18months (?) old so I don't consider oldage to be a prob.

Anyway, let me know what your thoughts are and definately what advise you have.

Cheers. :wink:

My big Chocolate Cichlid male does the same thing.... he gets so excited when wanting to spawn, it almost looks like he is having a seizure at times... :lol: If your water is fine and all other fish are fine and he looks healthy then I wouldn't worry, just keep an eye... 8)

Er, yes....... and the activity in there is waaaaay beyond normal..

Just got a new fish too, :D , a flying-fox, YAY! He seems to be handling it well, but still!...

Not going thru the breeding thing again for a while... Might use the fry for fishfood. Is this mean? :o

Ha-ha! :lol: Humour on a Tuesday! FANTASTIC!!!

(The fact that I'm listening to my flatmate seriously snoring on the couch adds to this..... :lol: 8) )

Oh, and if I do win lotto and have a swimming pool of marine with a tasty morsel to clean it all (how long would that take?) should I give you a call for a view?

(Of either or...) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

A jab? NOPE! ! ! ! ! I'll give the big bum a frikken laptop banged over the head! (Um, but if you hear the story on the news, IT WASN"T ME! )

And as for morsels, (is that the new word?), oh dear.... this could go on forEVER! When I get a water/air-bubble swiming tank full, (after the lotto, of course) I'll be getting as many species as are avaliable. Hang 5 for the new brown and blue type..... a little larger than previously released but well worth a visit to the fish farm.

(Oh crap...... I just realised how bad that sounds! LOL! :lol: :lol: )

(Didn't say I didn't mean it though...)