ane1 want a fish cup to put ur GM danio in?

spoon

i found this site after finding a fish cup at my work the site is 99% in korean(i think) but from the pictures u will get an idea of it its worse than golfish bowls the cup is slightly small than a pump bottle! http://www.fish-fish.net/ look under the product and photos section at the top google translator doesnt help much

and people wonder why racism exists

A lot of American stores sell fish in containers this size. Recently a British company got in trouble from the RSPCA for selling ipods with fish inside them. A pub in New Zealand a few years ago was offering some kind of fancy cocktail where they dropped a live fish in it so the customer could swallow the fish live.

I don't wonder why racism exists. But I do get annoyed when people try to justify it.

A lot of American stores sell fish in containers this size. Recently a British company got in trouble from the RSPCA for selling ipods with fish inside them. A pub in New Zealand a few years ago was offering some kind of fancy cocktail where they dropped a live fish in it so the customer could swallow the fish live.

I don't wonder why racism exists. But I do get annoyed when people try to justify it.

:hail::bow::hail::bow::hail::bow:

bio balls in this lil tank? where?

lol, water changes would be a breeze :lol: