Sending angels Where to get Large bags and heatpads in CHCH?

Dixon1990

Where can i get Large bags and heatpads in CHCH?

I have a pair of angelfish i have sold to someone in Nelson and They have someone picking them up from here and taking them on the plane, I have their chillybag and need tp find some Large bags for them, would it be best to seperate them and send them in 2 smaller bags? or send both in a larger one? They are approx 6-8cm. And will i need a heatpad for 4 hours?

One per bag. Ask at a lfs for bags. A heatpad would be safer for travel at this time of year. packing scrunched up newspaper around the bags will also help insulate and keep the bags upright if the ciller bag is larger than required.

If you can't get a heatpad put hot water in a plastic bottle and wrap it in a small towel or newspaper.

hmm I used to h ave an ol bag you coulda had but shes moved on so best advice I can give is thus....

Double bag single fish

heat pads from buble n squeak or Redwoods

failing that try pharmacy for hand warmers or sports shop

Navarre

Will have to be sport shop i think, impossible for me to get to bubble and squeak or redwood before friday with school and work.