Argh

Okay, don't sleep just yet. It's another evening of the week and apart from the fact that my fish are well fed and put to bed, what else is happening? Alas! Not much.... I am awake, I am having a wine (not whine...), listening to music, dressing up the dogs (of which they're not happy), feeding the fire, pretending to watch the TV, and I' m extremely excited over nothing.

Please. Any interesting stories of your day so far would be a great help.

:bounce:

WELL... I went shopping tonight and I had sushi for dinner. WAS SOOO good. And now my friend and I are watching dvds and pigging out on junk food :oops: lots of potato chips, chocolate and chocolate milk. . .

yep. . . but we are watching "the moment of truth" atm. its entertaining, i urge you to watch it, although the cringe factor is HIGH.

:D

Ha-ha! TV1, Tv2, sushi..! (Actually, i love shushi) but I guess what I REALLY want is an 'old-persons-party'. CRAP! What I really mean, is that I would love a night (if be possible) with the music of 'the day'. EG, The trogg, the animals, joe cocker, petula clark, the kinks, etc. And before you all start asking, I am only 29 and yes, I REALLY like this sort of music. (r, what do fish like?) :D

joe cocker is good lol

Well today was my wee girls 1st B-day not that she really knew it but loved the wrapping paper and attention lol.

My fish are all well fed tonite on peas bottom pills blood worms so all sleeping.

Watching tele too nothing exciting.

You could be sharing that wine :P

Argh! Cleaned tanks, did housework - oh how fun it was today! (NOT!) :roll: But I did have a Fishy-visitor (YAY!) so that was good, lol!

Kids in bed, Lucid's playing the 360 - me - looking for something useful to do but cant find anything - typical .... :roll: :lol:

You've found something useful to do lol, talking to the confused guy on PFK.

(Oh dear.... what did I start?) I hope that you feel better Mitzy! And yes, I'll hold you to that wine! (Hope the fish are doing well!)

As to the others, I recommend 'Ghosthunter, PS2" as a fantastic game. Of course, it helps if you know what buttons you're hitting (alot like the damb computer, lol!) and I hope that you're now Saturday morning goes well.

P.S. Am I the only sad female on here that actually listens to music at this hour of the morning? If so, I highly reccomment 'Tour of Duty, the Best Of'. :oops:

1/2waysgood

Try listening to a bit of Rick Wakeman. I saw the Animals play years ago. Marmalade was good as well.

I tend to close all the computer room doors and play the Wakeman DVDs every now and then but as its Prog Rock, the rest of my family arnt so keen so I dont push my luck

Pish.... When one has the 'game of 2 halves on', what else is there to think about? (ho-ho!) I'm afriaid that "Edmond Dantes' is a little more thrilling than that. *sigh*

I thought that Chasers War On Everything was on. Must be over :(

Ended up watching The Moment Of Truth!