June 6, 200818 yr comment_240825 Has anyone got any plants they don't want or any cuttings they want to share and send to me if possible? Anything that will go ok in 20-27deg water temp. Thanks. Report
June 6, 200818 yr comment_240828 Hi Si. Glad to say that I'm swopping some fish for some plants. Maybe try that? People on here are great at the trade & exchange process. (At least as far as I know so far...) Report
June 6, 200818 yr comment_240873 Hi Si. Glad to say that I'm swopping some fish for some plants. Maybe try that? People on here are great at the trade & exchange process. (At least as far as I know so far...) Its a good way to go about things. I would help you si_sphinx but swapped with 1/2waysgood already but if I come across some extras in the next few weeks ill pm ya. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.