one lucky khuli

andyman98

today i had to do a major room change to fit some other stuff in and i had to remove a tnak and to cut a long story short i had to put a tank outside .i thought i had removed all the fish in the tank and i remembered taking out what i thought was 3 khulis which was how many i thought i had.any way my brother went outside to see how much watter had gone into the tank from the rain and he saw a khuli so he grabbed it with his hands and ran inside and put it in it's tank.i went outside and touched the water and it was freezeing cold so how this khuli could have slipped though my detection,survived in a very small amout of freezeing cold water and be put back in a tank and swim around like nothing happed i don't know and i just checked the tank and there appears to be no dead fish.next time i clean the tank i will count the amount of khulis i have :D

5 read somewhere that khulis loved hiding in tight places, and the author had had repeated trouble with them getting into his canister filter and almost getting thrown out with maintenance.

the luckiest fish i had was a goldfish. it seemed to have an adversity to being in a tank, and wanted to be out of the tank more often.

one night i awoke to the sound of rustling in my room. thinking that one of my rats had escaped and was shuffling things around i left her to it and went back to sleep.

The next morning i got up and heard the rustling again and thought that i had better check it out. Lo and behold, the goldfish had jumped out of the tank onto the ground, and landed on a plastic bag. there was obviously enough moisture on the bag to keep it alive, and after about 30 mins it was happily swimming around in the tank again as if nothing happened.