Anyone in Palmy who I could visit?

firefish

I'm going up to palmy on the 26th of june till the 28th of june (so I'll be there for 3 days) to visit my sister.

And I thought cos I'll get sick of shopping, it would be cool if my sister and I could get to see some of the palmy peoples tanks :)

But theres a location restriction unforunatly, I don't have access to a car, so if your in walking distance (can be 30 mins away, I don't mind) from ferguson st (the part thats near victoria ave) and you don't mind having some one to look at your tank it would be great :)

Or if your close to wetpets, i'll be going there too :)

Hi there,

You could visit me :) I am within a 30 minute walking distance (just) and near wet pets :)

I only have native fish.... two four foot tanks with a variety of species, and a three foot with a couple of mudfish.

Thing is I work till 5, but I work right by where you are staying so I could walk you to my place, but would not want you to be walking home in the dark.... I guess it wouldn't be too late and you would be with your sister.... or we could do it saturday.

Anyway, look at my photos below, check out last week's tank build here: http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/tank-b ... 30815.html

and let me know if you are interested.

You're welcome to come visit me, although I really only have one 'real' tank... that isn't looking anywhere near as good as I want it to... but it has some oddball fishies! Also you'd get to see my new bubba Golden Sen 8) and Mr. Invisible...

I'm about 15mins walk from the center of town, depending on those stupid pedestrian things.