suitable cichlids for 160L

It depends what you can source down there.

Dem's have a min of 12 yellows as many as you want and I would recommend a single male or half a dozen peacocks thinning out to 1male and as many females as you can get.. It all depends on your filtration etc..

I am assuming your tank is a standard long 160L not one of those tall ones?

Could possibly do a couple of Gymnogeophagus balzani, or Archocentrus sajica (if you can get hold of them). A few plants and some driftwood, plus some cories for the cleanup crew.... 8)

I want some Balzani, Just havent seen them anywhere though :(

Sajica can also be fair little dare devils :lol: We have a pair in the lounge right now digging a pit to breed.. it's taken them 3 days so far to make the perfect breeding ground :roll: :roll: :lol:

They're great little fish, not quite up there with convicts in sheer attitude, but still pretty feisty! I hope the breeding is going well Afrikan, I'll definitely be down on Queens Birthday weekend. 8)

They're great little fish, not quite up there with convicts in sheer attitude, but still pretty feisty! I hope the breeding is going well Afrikan, I'll definitely be down on Queens Birthday weekend. 8)

Theres a breeding group of Sajicas on TM atm.