What fish should go in here?

Dixon1990

you can keep on maqale in their. I lovely crown would be nice...

Um you could go with some male guppies, they would love stunning in a tank with those plants...

Its going to be near impossibe to get the females out too, Cos they are hiding in plants cos he really aggressive!

I am going to go for a trio of some Guppies after i get these Fighters out, Just too much hassle really, They will always try breed and i wont be able to kep up. I might try get some Blue Grass Guppies, They are really nice.

I see what you mean about the stargrass, Dixon, looking good!

The red thing looks like Alternanthera reineckii 'rosaefolia', Beetroot has wider crinkled/bubbled leaves that are green on the top and metallic purple on the bottom - and not a true aquatic plant

So it is possible to breed fighters with more than one female (I've always wondered that lol). How many babys do you think you have? Do you know who the mother is? Are you going to raise them if so good luck and keep us posted.

Dont think i will raise them. Because it will be imposible to catch any of the female, so i might just see if i can feed the babys on liquifry for 2 weeks.

And if i can get some fry to 2 weeks they should be easy enough to move to another tank.