Life in cold blood

Hey ive just finished watching the new series from Sir David Attenborough and thought it was awesome just wondering if any one else has watched it yet?In this series they were the last people to ever film the golden frog from panama it real cool they wave at each other lol all of them had to go into captivity coz of a fungus i think kitrid(spelling) neway well worth a watch its meen.

kyle

nah dnt need xbox lol. just install but nz isp r too slow so u have to download the episodes rather than stream the coz it is very high quality but honestly worth the download and u can download each episode seperate so if u wana download 1 at a time

kyle

nah dnt need xbox lol. just install but nz isp r too slow so u have to download the episodes rather than stream the coz it is very high quality but honestly worth the download and u can download each episode seperate so if u wana download 1 at a time

kyle

took me 40 min an episode so once 1 was downloaded i could watch it and by the time it had finished i could watch another 1 but i guess if u dnt want to dl it u culd wait for it to come on tv here i think animal planet will have it soon as it just started showing in aus on the nine network maybe theyll put it on prime here?

kyle