North Shore Meeting?

got great news :D Alan from here has been penned in not penciled in as before, for oct 05 tuesday night!!

cant wait to hear him talk even though we talk for hours anyway :lol:

so if you want to meet alan and bug him with ?'s make that night available

• 4 weeks later...

7th September, 2004 Bottle Auction

This months meeting has the added excitement of the annual bottle auction. John Eastwood has kindly offered to be our auctioneer for the evening. All you have to do is bring a bottle. Any old bottle of ‘something’. Wrap it so we don’t know what it is and bring it along on the night. Ideas of what you could bring are : bubble bath, wine, lollies or be creative and make something up. All the proceeds from the auction will be going towards the Spit Roast on Guy Fawkes and the monthly auctions. So come along and join in a fun evening.

bring lots of change john likes to spend your money!!

its a fun night

anyone can come even people from other clubs!! we would love to see you

• 5 weeks later...

this tuesday's meeting!!!!!!!!Our guest speaker will be Alan Wakelin, aka ALAN

Alan is a back yard breeder from Whakatane. Alan breeds all kinds of fish, but Killifish are his passion. Alan has a lot of tanks and has a fish room that most of us would only dream of having. Alan has told me he has been keeping fish since Adam was a cowboy. If you have any questions, write them down, he is more than happy to pass on any information.

if you can make it we would love to meet you :D

it doesnt matter if you belong to another club you are always welcome to see how the other half live 8)

just had our meeting with Alan giving us a fabulous talk on breeding fish and he had a few bags with stuff he uses to breed his fish in/on , it was great not having any members fall asleep Alan so we will happily have you come and talk to us all again. I would recommend you as a great speaker to any club. :D

next month we don't have a normal meeting its more of a party , eat drink and have fun meeting.

Yes thanks Alan for the huge wealth of information and the microworms, my fish enjoyed a yummy late night snack last night :D .

And thanks Kim for the Golden B/E Bristlenose 8) and the spirulina tabs (just ran out yesterday morning :D ), he/she has settled in well and is definitely not shy. I know because I sat up rather late watching my new addition and am paying for it today :lol: .

Cheers,

Matt

• 1 month later...

last meeting of the year!

its not at the sunnynook hall this month but its only a few mins drive from it so if anyone wants to go you can pm and i will give you the address.

we dont have a meeting in jan so our next meeting is in feb.... we will be having a guest speaker in feb

2004 December Meeting

Date: Tuesday, 7 December 2004

Time: 7.30pm

Where: Paul & Sue Tremaynes –

This will the last meeting for 2004. Please bring a plate of food for a supper, something to drink and a contribution for the Christmas hamper which will be raffled off during the night. Items you could bring for the hamper are: biscuits, choccies, wine, etc. We always have an enjoyable time at Sue & Paul’s, so come along with your family and have a Christmas drink with the other club members.

• 5 months later...

President Kim Dunnet-Smith 2/20 lavery place, mairangi bay 09 4798886

Vice President Tony Black 48 Tiri Tiri Rd, Birkdale Auckland 09 483 7868

Secretary Marwin Juma 1/27 Speedy cr , hillcrest auck 09 4199630

Treasurer rebbeca Buchanan 094735443

COMMITTEE MEMBER Trevor Couch

COMMITTEE MEMBER Sue Tremayne

COMMITTEE MEMBER Shirley Harris

COMMITTEE MEMBER Matthew Jones

for june!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Dave Cooper will do a talk for club for the June meeting.

-Potluck dinner at Tony’s home June 18th at 6pm. RSVP June 7th to Sue