North Shore Meeting?

the meeting is the first tuesday of the month!

at 7.30 pm sunnynook club rooms , on corner of sunnynook rd and sycamore drive

we have an auction every month , so if you do come bring $ as we have some good stuff at great prices.

next month 6th JULY 04 we are having Warren Stilwell, president FNZAS come and give us a talk so if you want to meet him come along you are more than welcome :D

dont worry about $ first meeting is free so you can see if you like it.

subs are $30 for a family, $20 single, and $15 seniors

we have a Library so you can get books out and read as well.

the year ahead

April- Kelly Taltons trip,

May – AGM

June- open

July- Warren Stilwell, president FNZAS

Aug – open

Sep – John Eastwood BOTTLE AUCTION! Fun night and fundraiser night for the club.

Oct – open

Nov – BBQ Fireworks night

Dec – Xmas meeting

ALSO IN SEP – we have round one of the tank competition

july – mid Xmas dinner

we are hoping to get alan from this sight to do a talk he has said he will but dates have not been put in place.

also we are having a talk on food -jbl latter in the year

come along i would love to put a face to the name :D

yes i think there are some tanks.

and if not its funny what people have lying around that they dont want.

:D

the auction we have plants and fish, sometimes fish food, filters , heaters, just what people bring,

but the club always buys plant and fish off me for the auction.

• 3 weeks later...

bikiegirl - that will be great!!! kids are welcome , in summer their is a playground outside for them to play in, big kids can play to :lol:

anyone is welcome just come along i no warren would love to meet you.

auckland club has been invited

hi kim i may not make it my son sick with the fluand my doctor not happy with me after walking around this weekend in hamliton on my foot so i got to stay off it for the next 2 weeks or he recast it on me and i do not wont that lol sorry about this kim i wood love to be there

bikiegirl

we had a great meeting was great to see warren , i didnt get much chance to talk to him one on one but he gave a great talk, so thanks warren :D

Matt and Malawimad (terry) it was great to meet you :D im glad you came along , i hope you enjoyed yourselfs.

bikiegirl i hope your son gets better soon and your foot does as well, put your feet up grab a glass of wine (or bottle hehe) and look at your fish,

we have 11 meeting a year so you can come along any time.

• 3 weeks later...

augusts meeting- I’m giving a talk on algae control, I’m going to an aquarium pharmaceuticals seminar at the end of this month so I will be talking about all the up to date info I get told about, I have lots of questions to ask Mr Patrick Durkin from aquarium pharmaceuticals so I will pass on to you all the inside info that he has, as he should have new products coming out that kill algae.

We also are having an auction so bring some money and stock your tanks up with plants and fish , remember that 1st round of the comp is in September.

everyone is welcome

hi kim. hope you are well. and your babies are growing for the auction..... ha ha

When is the August meeting please. I would like to come along. My husband has just bought home another tank twice as big as mine. Although he says its his I have to do all the work :evil:

It will be good to have a look at what goes on and get some advice on a few things.

Cheers Susan

P.S my water is sooooo clear, still after a 4 foot light :wink:

hi Susan :D

The meeting is on Tuesday, 3 August 2004 at 7.30 pm

yes i will be taking some baby golden blacked b/n :lol: they sold well :)

it will be great to catch up with you again and anyone else that wants to come along.

will see what we can do about a 2nd hand 4ft light :wink:

men :lol: oh im so glad my man doesnt like fish

one of our members is setting up his first discus tank so he has asked that at the meeting that he can get some help and idears on how to set it up and when to feed them, as most of our members keep discus he should get lots of help but this will help anyone that is looking at maybe getting into discus or well planted tanks.

i wish, i want some but i will wait until the price comes down then i can get more, i sold those ones a few weeks ago, it was very hard to get any work done in the shop when i had them in.

bearded dragons are the ones i will keep at home as they dont need as big a cage, might get some next year fingers crossed.