Hey All

kylefish02

Hey

just thought id say ive rejoined the killi club and will be hopefully keeping killis very soon probably in july as i am going to Namibia end of june for 3 weeks.Only killies ill be getting near are nothobranchius caprivi, as i am going to the caprivi river ill see if i can find there locations and hopefully there will be some water left but i think its the wrong time of year unfortunately. I have seen Notho Orthonotus(spelling) b4 tho in Mkuze game reserve i think there the largest notho in the world they were pretty bign awesome.Neway just wanted to say im back :)

Cheers Kyle

NZKA# 263

nah no more cichlids havnt had any for nearly a year now the ones at work i count as my own neway as i seem to be the only person who cares bout them lol.Hey barrie would love to come and see your collection but wouldnt be able to get nething till july as i am going to africa for 3 weeks so none of my flatmates wuld b able to look after the babies. Damn i want killies now lol but hey i can wait patience is a virtue specially in fish ae

cheers