Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Smaller Africans

Featured Replies

Mine get what all the other fish get NLS spirilina flake and my own home made frozen food.. They seem to do well on it I let algae grow on everything but the front pain of glass maybe they munch on that I haven't seen them do that though..

I took a stone from my severely algae'd Jordanella tank and put it in with the Julidochromis when I first had the transciptus kids and they were on it all the time. if they ate the algae or just the creepy crawlies that must live in it I don't know, but the algae got less on the stone and the transcriptus grew like mushrooms.

Only drawback is of course to watch out that the algae isn't going to go and settle everywhere in their tank as well, as they won't keep it under control (nor do the hordes of Jordanella either in their tank!).

So I put it in the middle of the white sand in the front and removed it when the first long threads went looking for somewhere to attach.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.