Pics of your fighters

Come on guys posts some pics of your fighters. Get your pics of your fighters up here I know that theres some beutys out there. Even if they've passed away and you have photos of them still post them I want to see everyones it doesn't matter if they're males with l;ong fins or females with short post them. I'll start.

Heres my male double ray

Camsfish010.jpg

Camsfish016.jpg

And my female

074-1.jpg

I hope to to get a crowntail female soon.

Hi there,

I love taking pics of fighters they are so photogenic!

Here are a couple of my past and present fighters:

Big Red - delta tail male

2006_0526siamesefighters0038.jpg

Siam and Rose' - a blue VT male and cambodian red female

siamandrose.jpg

My blue/mustard gas Plakat who I have just bred from, fry are around 2 weeks old

blueplakat.jpg

Pearl - a yellow female with a delta type tail (bred from her once unsuccessfully but she was definitely a female not a plakat)

yellowfemale.jpg

Mel :)

Wicked guys. Leroy what type of fighter is the fourth pic down? the last one is wicked.

He was a VT with a very slight hint of CT, probably only 1/4 or 1/8 CT though. We got him from Animalz in Petone so not really sure on his past.

Heres some pics of some of my previous males from early last year and the end of the year before -

They are the results of a ct/vt cross.

A large variety of tails and even still I get the odd ones with different tail shapes from my developed ct line.

Your pics are too large.

See your PM.

Bill

Mod

This is Paddy who I got on St. Patrick's day. Showing the damage he sustained when I tried breeding him to a female that as turned out to be a Plakat male!!!

DSC01062.jpg

This is the awesome male I got from Adrienne

62296243_full.jpg

And this is his lovely sister (who he has spawned with but then ate the babies just before they hatched, retrying soon)

f2.jpg

I have a few other fighters - a Plakat male and a blue female.

Ian :)

Nice pics. I've read quite a few stories about people thinking a plakat male was a female. Hey adoge is that red female fighter (7th pic down) got any CT in her?

• 2 weeks later...