Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any fish Vet's in Hamilton?

Featured Replies

I guess its safe to say now after a lack of reply that the answer is most likely no.

However I would say that the people on this forum probably have more experience than any so called 'fish vet' so if you need help, just let someone know what the problem is.

:)

I usually look up in my books what I think is the problem - then get the vet to look it over with me - and prescribe the antibiotics or whatever I cannot get over the counter. The pharmacy will then order the stuff in for me. Has always worked ok.

What is your problem - or the fishes problem?

there is one good one......he was even able to source dimetronidazole for me which is the water soluable version of metronidazole used commonly (but not so commonly in NZ) for discus. I can't quite remember the name of it but look in the yellow pages, they had their email listed cuz i just emailed them and a guy replied. not many have their email on there so if you find one tell me the name and I should remember if that's the one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.