TASMAN AQUARIUM CLUB

AMAZONIAN

Hi All.

The March meeting of the Club has been changed to

28th March at 7:30pm.

2 ALDINGA AVENUE

STOKE

This was to allow those who were thinking of going away for Easter the opportunity of not missing the meeting.

"VISITORS FROM OTHER AFFILIATED CLUBS MOST WELCOME" :wink:

T"he topic of discussion will be about the approaching winter with the inherent Power Outages" and what to do in an emergency.

The practicle part of the meeting will be the making of a "Microworm" culture for the members. :lol:

:bow:

Hi All.

Yes jim r, I will certainly be there. :wink:

I am President and Vice President of both the Hosting Clubs. :lol:

I am looking forward to meeting a lot of fellow hobbyists from throughout the country and also renewing a lot of old friendships during the time we will have together over the weekend. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

I can now say thankyou to the members of both Marlborough and Tasman Aquarium clubs for their faith in me. :wink:

I have been re-elected as Vice President of Marlborough and President of Tasman Aquarium Clubs. :roll:

I can now "cheekily" advise those that are looking forward to seeing me at conference, that I was a little premature in my earlier response to jim r as I didnt think of the Club's AGM's and that I may not be an office bearer of either club. :oops:

I can now confirm for the masses, that I am the President, and Vice President of both the hosting clubs.