is any1 selling L270 plecs?

DantezGirl

Don't think that wild imports are bad, better to have the locals make cash from this than clear fell the forest and farm. Need to look at this case-by-case. Look at Kea's, can be purchase over sea's no problem from birds that have been smuggled just think if they could be export legally and the money made from this goes back in to pest control in the forest. Not saying that I would like this to happen but just saying that some of the labels we use can be misleading. Any way good luck tracking down the catfish and good luck with breeding (I'm keen on some when you do)

hey conch yes im finally realizing that all those beautiful fish i see want and wish i had are a lot of time and money not as simple as buy a tank fill it with water and fish like i mistakenly thought when i got my axolotl guppy's and newts lol

but slowly and surely over the years i will have my perfect tanks and fish i would like well i hope so i just have to resist jumping the gun and finish of my tanks i already have but there are alot of beautiful fish im coming across

spoke to my lfs to day brought mY very first bristle nose at the moment hes climitizeing to the guppy tank

the dude at the fs said they are going to start getting more catfish pleco's ect in and i told him about the one's i'm after he has a beautiful book on them as well