Still learning

Bilbo

I like the bit that says "I will be adding more pix of different tanks but have to get them first." Do you mean you have to get the pics or the tanks? :D

A coat of paint will make all the difference to the cabinet and I think it is going to look great when finished.

I see the edge of a pack of disposable nappies in one pic. Do you put them on the fish or are they to soak up water spills? :lol:

Good Morning Caryl.

I mean I have to get the tanks ( that is kinda a plug to anyone in Wgtn who has some spare for cheep sale :wink: ). Really want to get back into fish its been 15 years since I last kept any. This is such a magic idea to have a forum and also I had a wee peek in the chat room last night also a great idea.

Big thanks to all those involved for getting this started.

Darn I forgot about the naps lol Todlers never pick up after them selves. Next time I had best edit the pix a bit better or better yet clean up b4 taking pictures.

Welcome to the fishroom. The pics look excellent, I love the tank. One thing though - it took me ages to load the page with a 56k modem. At 400Kb each you just can't afford to place six photos on one page. Including a thumbnail system would make browsing a bit easier. I (and most other visitors) would probably end up loading them all anyway but opening one at a time prevents the slowing right down of old computers like this one I'm stuck with. Great photos anyway, wish I had a tank of that size :D.

Welcome to the site Bilbo, good looking tank, but i agree with interfecus it took me ages to download.

http://www.geocities.com/markrichardgil ... Stand.html

have a look at this page, very basic way of doing thumbnails (thats all i can manage) have a look at the code and the picture sizes. and it shows the stand i'm building too.