Just a couple of pics to share

ryanjury

I resized and uploaded them to send to someone else so thought id stick them up :)

Male fryeri (edited to get my avatar pic)

DSC00207800x600.jpg

Holding female fryeri

DSC00228800x600.jpg

Male dragons blood

dragonsblood.jpghttp:

Male gold ram

DSC00218800x600.jpg

Male and females red/orange zebra

Edit this last pic please (Red Zeb)...

It is over twice the screen width

www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/posting-pics- ... t2406.html

Mod.

Bill.

]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f183/ryanjury/redzeb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I love all of them :) The gold rams are awesome im breeding all of the above fish so let me know if you want any in the future.. Have issues with the gold rams though I keep killing all their babies... :(

My dragonsblood is getting there he's only around 1-2inches at the moment and nowhere near dominant in that tank so his colour will only get better :)

aww what happens to the babies? i havnt actually seen many olden rams in auckland, i think i saw one on trademe, i wouldnt ming getting one or two :)

yea i like dragonbloods they nice. my male is light orange with red closer to his gills and his got turquose-blueish colour all through him, if i had a better camera id take a picture up close :D

All the babies just cark it for various reason's I think im gradually correcting each error, the first couple of spawns died when the nights got colder and the fishroom dropped down to 23C overnight, the second couple died because I tried to feed them microworms and they are too big for them, the last spawn I think I overfed them on the nova baby I was using and fowled the tank, its just a mulititude of errors and its been a long time since ive breed anything sensitive like this so need to get my head around it again :) Africans are soo much easier.

And I like my dragons blood too :) He's cool, and they breed like mad although I have to cull a few that aren't the right colour, I guess you get that with hybrids.