New Sports

smidey

Hi all. I had the pleasure today of watching a sport that i had not seen before & i now love it. Im sure it's been done for ages but I hadn't heard of it before. I took my kiddies to the stock car track as they asked to go. I am a petrol head but have never really been to interested in the stock cars, circuit racing is more my scene. We turn up to the track & see a few racing quad bikes in the carpark area.

When they came out to race they put all except the A grade cars to shame. they were extremely fast & it was alot of work for the riders to get their crutch rockets around the track. I will now be eagerly awaiting the next race meet when the quads are running.

yip seen them before they are awesome, sore 1 crash 2... man tht was full on the guy ended up getting thrown into the saftey neeting around the track

did he get thrown into a helicopter & flown to hospital? its bad enough when i see my & yr old son thrown off his bmx bike let alone a racing quad!