Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dwarf Cockatoo Cichlid

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

I've deciced to stop breeding platys and get a trio of Dwarf Cockatoo Cichlids to breed. I've set up my tank to breed them in. (I just have to find some Dwarf Cockatoos to breed as I can't find any at the moment so if anyone breeds them or know where I can get some I'm interested). I was just wondering is it best to get a trio (1 male and 2 females))of them to breed or a pair? Aslo can I feed the fry microworms when they are first born or something else? Any help appreciated.

Cam

hi - cacatuoides are harem spawners, so a trio would be fine assuming you have a large enough tank. microworms should be fine for newly free swimming fry

Yeah harem spawner's are good provided you have a tank big enough for the females to have their own space.

They are quite easy to breed and the fry will eat microworms, as for where to get some from I don't really know at this stage I have been meaning to track some down as well but haven't got there yet..

Ok thanks guys. ryanjury did you get my pm?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.