The Water Horse

Caryl

I went to see this film and thoroughly enjoyed it. Weta Workshops did an outsdtanding job on the graphics as usual. Good story. My parents were impressed with the costumes and said they got the WWII era exactly right.

Mum also loved the scenery and the castles. Said it was Scotland and could even name many of the castles. She was startled to read at the end that it was shot at Lake Wakatipu :lol:

If you have the time - go and see this. Good family film.

I was intrigued to discover most of the young ones in the theatre queue were there to see I Am Legend rather than The Water Horse which was showing at the same time.

yea i went to watch the same thing but i gota say, there where some parts of the scene where Angus rides the waterhorse (forgot it's name) and Angus's hands are sliding up and down the creature's neck.

Me and my Mum knew it was done in New Zealand but thought it was Lake Wanaka

I saw I Am Legend, I thought it was cool!

I sort of wanted to see the Water Horse cos it looks cute, but Coelacanth wouldn't take me :(

WHATever...

I asked if you wanted to see it. You're just having one of your mood swings or cravings or whatever it is you have when you're in your condition