My frog

wilson

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got one of the teraiums that Wilson has got also. They are great. I did have a container with water in but found the plants kept drying out really quickly so I changed it by scooping the stones up to leave a bare spot and tipped water in there. Plants are growing like mad now and it looks heaps better. I've got madien hair ferns.

I did have two frogs in there and even though they were tadpoles together so therefore the same age one grew much faster than the other. I heard a funny noise coming from the tank one day and the big frog was trying to eat the little frog! :o The little frog now lives in a plastic fish tank with the lid off and covered with mesh. I found leaving the lid on, even though it had vents, the air didn't circulate enough and the plants started growing mould.

I feed mine moths in the winter when nothing else is around. I can always find these.

What other food do frogs eat? My care sheet said pretty much anything that moves! What do you guys find they like best?

• 3 weeks later...