Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HELP!!!!! Ideas and info needed for making a sump system.

Featured Replies

We have been toying with the idea of a sumping system to run one or all of our tanks off and it is a complete unknown to us, does anyone have some ideas, examples, do's and dont's.

Any info incl pics would be great as we will need some where to start and also we need mainly to know the general outline on what you need and how you set it up.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to seeing what to do and jumping into the project! :D:D:D

  • Author

that would be awesome, thanks so much, we are not quite ready just yet but I will flick you a PM if that is cool when we are free to come over and have a squiz and we can hopefully get the main gist of it.

Then major building here we come!!

Thanks smcoleman!!! :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

  • Author

Hey cool, that is easy!! we used to live in hain ave and I grew up in picton street so I know the area pretty well :D By the way have we ever met before? I worked at the shop from 1998 till 2003 when I left to have my girls and I have been back there for about a year now, plus I have always been in the hot rod and drag racing scene, usually driving one of dads cars, either the Val ute, the dodge truck or their 58 plymouth. Now I have my 62 chevy taxi and cam has his little black and silver flamed 23 ford T that dad got for him.

Isnt it a small world though, yet every one seems to know dad to the point where it becomes a bit embarasing

:oops: :oops:

Thanks again for that and I will get hold of you soon as I just realised too that I have been looking at some of your fish on TM and would be keen to grab some sword tails and things so I wouldnt mind even having a look at what fish you have going too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.