what to put in

hevalump

I had a breeding tank set up for my rams, but after putting them in, they sulked in the corner looking very cross. I put them back in the main tank and they took off almost smiling. Then i tried putting my kribs in, they just sulked in the flower pot. So back they went, and immediately went and skipped up to the rams and all of them went zooming. I have now come to the conclusion that my fish love eachother too much, and its almost like they have formed a little family (and just like any other family they squabble)....... so i have a empty tank. Its a small tank, about 35L tops. So i want something small to go in. I dont like bettas or any of the teeny tiny schooling fish.

the rams where in there about 4-5 days, but just hung motionless in the corner by the filter and only budged at feeding time. The Kribs only lasted ONE NIGHT. (I felt bad for them). Its weird how they recognised the main tank as soon as i put them back in. Smart Buggers. I could try planting the breeding tank out a little more and adding a dither fish or two in and try again. There is only one weedy looking plant, it might make them feel a little safer with more plants and some fearless little fishies :P I guess im just a bit soft.......

Sounds like a really good excuse to go out and browse the LFS's and then return home to study up on the fish that catch your eye. Then return and purchase them (this stretches the pleasure of buying out :) )

There are many nice fish out there at the moment. Good luck.