Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Potting plants

Featured Replies

Just wondering how ppl pot their cuttings? Been using the little pots you get when you buy plants from your lfs, but I'm running out of those. :)

why do you need to pot your cuttings out of curiousity?

I dont do it personally considering the pots from the shops is just rock wool and doesnt really do anything so i just plant the cuttings into the substrate. Sometimes stick a lead weight around them to hold them down if they don't wanna stay.

  • Author

I do it so that I can grow roots on the stems plants and then move them from the grow out tank into the other display tanks without destroying the root system when I uproot em. Just more convenient I guess, helps cos my whiptail and queen arabesque like to uproot any stems I put in the gravel.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.