75w x 35H x 37D cm

I have

2 Male + 2 Female Guppies

4 x Glass Fish

1 x Albino Cory

2 x Glow light Tetra

1 x Black Neon Tetra

5 x Neon Tetra

Im pretty sure the tank could handle more... I think I would like more neon for a better effect... What are you thoughts on quanity or anything that would go well with these fine fishies 8)

Yes you could probably put a few more fish in there as long as your filtering and water changes are good. None of those fish are going to grow big and crowd the tank.

2 Male + 2 Female Guppies

That means you ARE going to have more fish in there soon :lol: If it's planted some will survive.

I would get a Bristlenose pleco, they are a good cleanup fish. NO, they dont vacum the gravel for you, but they will eat algae and leftover food. OK, they convert that to pleco poo, but it's harmless :lol:

A few more neons wont hurt either, the more you have of them the better they look.

Corys like living in a group to, so a couple more of them is a good idea too.

Cheers

Ian

I hope you feed them more than A flake 8)

You should have more females (2 or 3F - 1M) than male guppies as the males harrass them continually. If you don't want fry, return the females and swap them for all males. More colour and no fry to get rid of.

The corys and tetras are shoaling fish and would be happier with companions. Have at least 3 corys and 6 glowlights. You will find the tetras a lot more active, happy and colourful in a group of 6 or more so I would get more glowlights.

You will find the tetras a lot more active, happy and colourful in a group of 6 or more so I would get more glowlights.

I've only had glowlights so I can't compare them to a group of neons, but my group of glowlights (have eight) are a good bunch to watch and are playful - you might not see it at the moment with 2 (and it helps that they're realtively cheap and a bit easier to breed if you get into that sorta thing).

I swear by them :P

Feeding them once every other day is sufficent, but thats very light on food. I personally feed at least once daily. If you're growing fish from young you need to feed as often as possible.

Most fish do best when fed small amounts regularly. I consider 'too much' food when there is food still sitting on the bottom after 2 minutes.

NB: I'm talking in a mature tank, not sure if you have cycled your new tank or not :)