September 16, 200719 yr comment_183260 hi im looking for a black and white picture of a simese fighter for my daughters homework she wants a black outline of the fighter so she can print all her information into it for her display been on internet looking for hours but with no luck anyone that can help please pm me thanks giggles Report
September 16, 200719 yr Author comment_183267 if you can that would be good she is doing a display of a tank with the information hanging like it is swimming in a box made to look like a tank she is 11 and has two tanks of her own thanks Report
September 16, 200719 yr comment_183268 I photo shopped one for ya. Hope its good enough for your daughters homework. Frenchy Report
September 16, 200719 yr comment_183272 I don't have that much time, to draw out an outline. Have to go out sorry, gf's bday. Hopefully david comes up with something better. Frenchy Report
September 16, 200719 yr Author comment_183273 any tail would be fine as long as i can copy so her information can go inside ta Report
September 16, 200719 yr comment_183275 how's this? I can change the tail if you don't like it or add more detail if you want: if you life it I'll PM you a full sized one Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.