smallest corydoras

imsweet

Local fish shop had a bunch of these little chaps a while back, Panda corys

http://www.aquatic-hobbyist.com/profiles/freshwater/catfish/pandacory.html

Only grow to 2" long, so 4 of them in your tank should be fine. As long as they have a few rocks, ornaments, logs, plants etc to hide behind they will be fine.

Cheers

Ian

How much do they usually sell for? went to the LFS and the albino, bronze and a spotty one i cant remember the name were 7.40, there were a couple of pandas (very cute) for 14. and another nice spotted/striped one for the same. they were all approx [---------------] that big. Seemed a bit much for me esp when i was going to get 4. Perhaps im just not used to paying that much for something so little. :oops:

the albino, bronze and peppered (the spotty one) are the cheapest because they are so easy to breed, but they are still generally around $5 to $8 or so. The pandas, melanistius and some others are a bit dearer (around $14 to $20) because they are a bit harder to breed. Some Corys are much more expensive. You could try on trademe for cheaper ones.