hey there, i'm back..... new and improved

Vicki

hey guys i am back, with a new and improved identity, i am vicki, previously the second part of travis & vicki, from Tauranga.

nice to see previous ( avoiding the word old ) friends, and looking foward to meeting new ones. some of my previous tanks might be found somewhere in the forum.

i am living in a suburb named Heritage Park, which is south east of brisbane city, queeensland. not that im home much as i am an interstate truck driver.

i still havent aquired a fish tank here yet, but have finally got a snake tank, still waiting on the snake, i still have too much to learn first, but the day is getting closer.

i have become an expert on auzzie road kill, as you do, pushing round a 26 mtr b-double, weighing up to 64 ton.

i am on msn, and check the irchat here daily, round 8-9pm your time, it will be nice to make contact with you :bounce:

i am that terrified of those 8 leggerd freeks that my body engages in chemical warfare, i vomit on them, no gag reflex, just a mess to clean up :( snakes on the other hand are cute and cuddly, as are most reptiles :roll: i cant explain why, just keep the spiders WELL AWAY from me. nice to see you alan :D

i have to learn a lot more about the non venom snakes, and learn how to look after them first, but the first venom one i get would have to be a red bellied black snake, they are so cute.

stargazer, i did chemicals, fridge vans are a lot less work, and two trailers takes a lot of the bumps out of the road, a much nicer ride, food service vehicle, the law says no pets, i thought of a little tank, but interstate means import permits at every border crossing, sometimes 4 boarders a day, too much red tape :lol:

caryl, its nice to see you, i do prefer the snakes round, flat patches could be endearing though :wink: ,

wok, nice to see you too, i think of you every time i have another rd kill :o

thankyou all for the nice welcome back :bounce:

Not many where I live...as far as I know just small ones like garter snakes and such...have never seen one...AND DON'T WANT TO :o:o

I'm also scared of frogs...but as long as I see them first and they can't get on me...I'm ok with them! But can't even look at pics of the other, other, other things *shivers just thinking about them* can't even stand the fake rubber ones!

Caper