Help I think I'm a victim of mts!

stargazer

back again with questions, this time more fun than the other times. Before I forget I want to thank everybody that gave helpful suggestions before. This time I'm looking at getting a 4ft tank and I want to do a better job setting it up. I'm thinking about cichlids for the tank, there will be 2 angles going into tank any suggestions about some friends for them?

OK.. Angels as a starter. Thats OK.

If you want more cichlids, you could go with the more peacefull ones like Rams and Kribensis.

Some bottom dwellers, plecos, corys, loaches etc.

Plenty of other fish are OK with Angels, just make sure they cant fit in the angels mouth, now or in the future, or have long fins that might be too tempting. Sometimes angels are peacefull, other times they can be fin nippers and neon swallowers. If the temptation isn't there it's safer. :wink:

Having a decent size tank opens up a whole lot of options :)

Cheers

Ian

I would not keep ramirez with angels I think bolivian butterfly's would be more suited.They like the same ph levels as angels,grow bigger than rams and are a lot hardier. Rams are not the easiest fish to keep. Other than bolivians I would only keep corydora's with angels.