co2 Helpful site

fishandchips

I thought i would try the cheaper version first to get the hang of it then move to the bigger and better toys.

I have a nice 90l tank cycling at the moment that is full of lovely plants that i know are going to go down hill shortly with out the proper stuff. I have t5 lighting ready to be put in (just have to find the time for some serious modifying). Next step will be co2.

When you say "professional" i gather you mean co2 cylinder, values, solenoid switch and stuff like that. How much does a decent setup cost? I don't like buying stuff twice so may as well buy good stuff first up.

Sales Ref Removed.

Sorry B&K.. You are pushing your products in the wrong section.

Use the correct forums for sales.

Bill: Mod

The only other thing you'd need is diffusion. Ceramic discs work well, but powered reactors are the best available in my opinion.

Try a DIY setup to start with and move on to the toys later on. You'll have a few learning curves and hiccups, but that's part of life! Once you experience a tank starting to pearl you'll understand what it's all about. Specially when you start tossing out stem plants for slower growing plants like swords and anubias cuz you can't keep up with the pruning!