What do you feed your knife fish and how?

HaNs

depends on size of knife , my clown (14inch approx) eats whole shrimp ,small fish , cichlid pellets , large earthworms ,

my young little asiatic ghost knife (4 inch) , eats bloodworms ,chopped shrimp , chopped earthworms , nearly fooled him into eating freezedried tubifex worms

mine come out with the lights on to feed ,

the smaller of my 2 black ghost knife's will eat an assortment of meat products. the older one i'm having trouble with. he will eat live food, up to a certain size, but very rarely anything else. it is problematic as i can't feed him live food all the time.

i dont have a bgk but with my puffer i weaned him from live fish only onto earthworms only, and now he is starting to ear freezedried tubiefex out of my hand on a regular basis, albiet not much of it, but i wanted something to supplement an earthworm only diet. Soome fish like puffers bgk etc just need time , effort and patience to wean them onto different food types

I should have 1kg of beef heart tomorrow...ill see if he likes it...hes living on granumeat at the moment. Im finding it hard to feed him frozen bloodworms as the block just melts and it goes every where and my oscar and convicts just eats the bits. Might try him on earthworms as well. I have some white worms, but i dont think they are doing very well

I have some white worms, but i dont think they are doing very well

Try them in the fridge, my whiteworms have done wonders over the summer period in the fridge, when it comes winter time I will be taking them out. But over the summer period being kept in the fridge they have multiplied like crazy and are big and fat.

Try them in the fridge, my whiteworms have done wonders over the summer period in the fridge, when it comes winter time I will be taking them out. But over the summer period being kept in the fridge they have multiplied like crazy and are big and fat.

My culture is in seed potting mix, and has some mold on the top. Havent had the culture for long...only time will tell