April 27, 200719 yr comment_159258 Hi, is anyone able to help me out with a CO2 system, I bought one of the Sera models and am wondering if I should have the airline (oxygen) running at the same time or am I negating the purpose of the CO2- any advice on the proper setup gratefully appreciated Report
April 27, 200719 yr comment_159259 Do not run oxygen.If you feel the need to run air into aquarium do so only after lighting has gone off at night and stop airation before lights come on in morning Report
April 27, 200719 yr comment_159271 Too much surface agitation will diffuse the CO2 in to the atmosphere. But if your plants aren't producing enough O2, then you'll need that agitation to keep the fish breathing. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.