April 25, 200719 yr comment_158858 im wondering where the best place is to buy them from... i have looked on trademe but there arent many. can anyone help me its for my cousins tropical tank. Report
April 25, 200719 yr comment_158867 Best deals I've found have been at fish club meetings. I've bought more than one dual 3ft for under $40 with bulbs. Failing that next cheapest would be trademe, and then I'd be looking for new items at your local pet store there in wainui (if they stock them), Hutt Pets, and SwitchedOnGardner. SOG is probably the cheapest, they do the AquaOne range. Hutt Pets has BigBoy etc. Report
April 25, 200719 yr Author comment_158869 oh great thanks... i shall have a look for her tomorrow... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.