Ok, is this a good sign?

SilverBlade86

I finally found a male BN, and a nice little vase for him. Now my original tank has a piece of driftwood in it, with a small crack thats big enough to fit my female.

I put in the vase, and went through all the trouble of rearranging the plants (a LOT of work), adding some new stones after cleaning them and doing a small water change.

When thats all and done with, I finally release him into the tank. The first thing he does is IGNORE the damned vase, and swim into the crack in the driftwood with the female! :evil: The nerve! Now, is he rejecting my vase or is he just happy to meet my female? If so, how happy and how many should I be expecting? :wink:

Grr, if thats the case I gotta find a new cave. Anyways, the hole in the driftwood is now occupied by the two of them, and I dont expect them to breed there because there are 2 entrances into it.

Now it seems that my swordfish have taken a liking to it and are staying there. Everytime I take a look I see my big female looking back at me.

Assuming the male BN wants the cave, should I expect the sword to be chased out?