My New Toy :D and Ouchie !!!

dogmatix

Picked up my new toy from RnB yesterday (thanks for the great deal) :hail::hail::hail:

IMG_1558.jpg

Installed it in a hurry, with about 0.25mm clearance or less between the top of the sump and the top of the stand :lol:

And was impressed with the initial start off but man it wa noisey and one of the pumps wasnt pulling any air, so i got home an hour ago and started to tutuu with it, then i got a small but decent tingling zap off the plug :lol: :x :lol:

IMG_1559.jpg

NOt blaming any1 but myself :D , I know better and saw they were corided, put new plugs on skimmer is 20X quiter and cranking hope to have a pic of FOAM soon.

Ben

WOW my acros are showing better PE, my phosphates have lowered and so have my nitrates. Will wonders never cease :lol: .

BUt seriously i cant wait to see how this skimmer performs and the tank responds, then who knows maybe a 902 could be on its way 8)

i look at your deltec and MY color improves :o :lol:

looks good B, looks like the skimate will be quite light where you have it set, but adjusting the weir just right can be a PITA.

show us a pic of it tomorrow, shouldnt take long to start really taking gunk out.

(need a thumbs up emoticons)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...