March 19, 200719 yr comment_152733 Hey guys - LONG time no visit! I've bought a trio of cons, and have offered most of my other fish for sale, but I'm wondering if bristlenoses would be left alone by the cons? My tank is only an AR-510 which from memory is about 80-odd litres? Report
March 19, 200719 yr comment_152759 It should be ok as long as they aren't breeding. If the bristlenose has a hiding place or two (that only it can fit in) it should be ok in any case. Report
March 19, 200719 yr comment_152764 If you've got three males or three females you might get away with it. If you've got a pair then one con and the bristlenose will probably get picked on. Report
March 19, 200719 yr comment_152838 I have found them to be quite hardy, have them in with African Cichlids. Report
March 20, 200719 yr comment_152898 I have found them to be quite hardy, have them in with African Cichlids. Correction, just plain hard. When it comes to standing up to other fish, or surviving in adverse conditions, inch for inch I think you'd be hard pressed to find a tougher fish. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.