Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Plants

Featured Replies

I just bought some plants today..and after they are bagged up I realise there are fish in the plant tank. I never used to worry about quarantineing plants when they were in a stand alone tank. Now I am chicken about using these and have tem in a bucket of water. How long should I keep them in the bucket to avoid the common disease cycles? ie like white spot?

I also saw a fish I liked and it was called Bolivian Butterfly..however in my efforts to research them..I can not find them on the net. So assuming the name on the tank is incorrect.

Any thoughts?

Ta

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.