Just a update on before and after

chickiejo

Thanks, so far only pleco large and two african cichalids unsure what else to add at mo im thinking more cichlids though i like them there really busy and interesting a little on the shy side tis the reason i changed tank setup to home them beter and give them hidy holes unsure what else to add to keep them happy ive tried to look at other tanks that have these to get ideas :):)

Hi again chickiejo :D

Limestone rockwork looks great in an African tank if you are wanting to keep Africans. A heap of little caves and areas they can sit in so they feel at home. Also if you are wanting to keep Africans it also helps to buffer the water for them as this is what their preferred conditons are.. Good old Frenchy gave me a do it yourself recipe to help buffer the water instead of having to go out and buy the hideously expensive stuff from the shops :D That will safe some pennys 8) :lol:

What Africans do you currently have? If they are Lake species I would recommend alot more rock work..