any good ram sites

wilson

I didn't think they would be maybe i just got bad ones.. But they looked fine when i got them I did plenty of water changes the last pair I had died when they were in the same tank as discus and the discus are fine so who knows! Wasn't water conditions if the discus are ok and they had heaps of water changes.

Some people have luck and some people don't.. my mum has rams in her tank that have been there for donkeys.. I used to keep them in a planted tank and had luck with them also.. mine even spawned but I didn't do anything with the eggs... and they got eaten.. We ran peat through the external filter in a stocking and the water softened...

Rams are an easy fish to keep, as long as you get good quality ones. I had no problem with mine at all, they bred happily and did a great job at being parents too :) . Unfortunately we have some very poor quality rams about which is a shame, especially those balloon ones :x

They are a great fish, and a nice, colourful addition to any tank :D