February Meeting of Totally tanked

Loopy

Hi again.

Well now we have got our Christmas and new years holidays out of the way, we can get back into the swing of things!

I just want to let everyone know about our next meeting of Totally Tanked on Saturday, 3rd of February at our house again.

I would like to make the first Saturday of each month except January our regular meeting day.

Address is 57A Hoon Hay road,

I also will have a newsletter for you all too!!

SO Any questions, newsletter requests or otherwise, give me and email or PM!

I look forward to seeing you all there!! :wink:

I honestly don't know who is going to be coming! I have had a reply from 1 couple so far to say they are coming otherwise it will be a complete surprise. I do try to let as many people know about the meetings as i can though.

Hi Loopy

Hope you all have a good night! Both my wife and I down with some sort of bot (nasty gastro beggar), between the two of us will struggle to keep the kids from killing each other or us, so won't be able to make it tonight. I hope to make it to the next "Totally Tanked" do.

Kind Regards, TGWH

• 3 weeks later...

Well I am honestly quite dissappointed in the turn out for the February meeting! :cry:

My undying gratitude to the couple who did turn up. * THANK YOU!*

We need more people like you to make this work.

Come on folks! It is a lovely summer and what can be better than relaxing on a Saturday evening chatting to others about all matters regarding fish and having a good old barbecue??!!