Hello to all the fish lovers out there.

shelzie

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, my name is michelle and i currently have a 6ft tropical set up. started off keeping tropical for myself about 2-3 years ago, but my father have kept them since i was little. fish are such amaizing things and when i had my son he would full asleep watching them so we put a tank in his room, since then we have never had a problem getting him to sleep. this is such a cool site, with heaps of good information.

i am currently after a pleco around 20 cm in size, would consider bigger or smaller, cheep. if anyone can help me it would be great to hear form you. we travel to auckland and tauranga alot so could pick up from there.

thanks

michelle

Hi Michelle, welcome :D

Try the Private Trade and Exchange forum for a pleco, i think i saw a couple on there looking for new homes. Otherwise, TradeMe is an option (once they get bigger, some people want to get rid of them, as they didn't learn about their growth before buying), and they can go quite cheaply on there :)