Fish postage question....

Rozski

I have a wee dilemma with my fishies. I have bought a pair of killies off Aquanut and he posted them this afternoon, and they should be arriving tomorrow morning. However, the problem is they are addressed to my Mums work, as we live rurally and the courier out to here isn't always as reliable. Thing is, the plan was that Dad could pick them up from Mums work...but thats fallen through now as he has headed off overseas for work (originally hoped to get them posted before then) I am car-less can't go in to pick them up unless I bike. If they don't get picked up, it means they stay in their transport bag until 6:30 when my Mum finishes work.

Which is the lessor of two evils here? Leaving them for more hours in the bag until 6:30-7 o'clock or picking them up and biking with them?

Hiya

What depot are they going to, my hubby works out that way, he could possibly whip to get them for you if that suited? Would hate to think they are sitting at the depot all that time. He could float them in the tank at work to keep them warm and keep an eye on them, and then drop them to you when he knocks off early tomorrow at 3pm.

Is he not in Napier?

Mum works at Medlab in Hastings , so they'll end up there rather than the courier depot. Couriers go to and from her work all day, and I expect they'll be there in the morning.

Don't know if I want you asking your hubby to go this far out of his way though :oops: :oops: Thanks for the kind thought though!

Hey no worries, we don't mind doing that at all :D

He works in Hastings, at the back of Palmers, LFS there. So happily would take care of them till after work and we would be going into Hastings after he knocks off and coming out your way isn't too far out at all :D

He could pick them up off your mum at the Medlab if that helps, anyway, let us know.. will PM you my home phone number if you would like to give me a ring in the morning.

It certainly wouldn't be going to any trouble at all :D