Fresh foods

Fishkeepa

I remember seeing a thread on fresh foods people feed their fish but cant find it. Im looking fresh foods that GBA's would eat.

I have tried Courgette/Zuchini and Cucumber and i know lettuce can be fed also but can things like capsicum and fruit like apple and pear be fed?

I dont see why not, maybe worth a shot, ive tried slices of potatoe and they seem to eat that and tomatoe but I did lose a whole batch of fry around the same time lol but could of been a number of things ie - the spuds were a tad green-got slack with water changes-had hydra infestations etc so now i just stick to pleco chips, trout pellets which they seem to eat but are abit messy, little bit of spirulina flake, and cucumber and ocassionally bloodworms!

ooops whys that sharn, ive just chucked some peas in the tank shell and all, I was too lazy to bother with the shells as I thought it be a good bit of excercise for the bn's to get into the middle (like eaten a java lmfao).

But seriously can the shells make them sick or will it just stop them eating them?l