November 5, 200322 yr comment_11055 I was just browsing the net (as you do!) and came across this place in america that has some truely amazing looking (and different) fish, just what I would like to add to my Bizzare collection......check it out: http://www.dolphin-int.com/ :lol: And if anyone is feeling generous...I would LOVE that albino Elephantnose :lol: (probably be d.o.a. though!) ChrisMack Report
November 5, 200322 yr comment_11056 I like the blue panaque placo ! Thanks for the website chrismack. Robbo Report
November 5, 200322 yr comment_11057 Lovely range of fish ! The Albino Elephant nose looks pretty cool. How much are they over here? Report
November 7, 200322 yr Author comment_11078 Hmmm I would have a guess at saying an Albino Elephantnose would cost a fin and a gill :lol: seeing as the standard elephantnose retails from about $60. I think the Albino version would probably be something of a Very rarely seen species (maybe even worldwide) and when you concider that elephantnoses are something of a rerity to be seen in lfs', and would usually be a fish that would have to be "bought in" for the customer. But oh! what a beaut little fella he is......might have to enquire at a few sources about a cost............(and start saving my pennies) ChrisMack Report
November 7, 200322 yr comment_11080 We have an Elephantnose in our LFS at the mo $55 retail. They are indeed beautifull Robbo Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.