You just got knocked the BEEP out

dogmatix

WOW my RB Peacock just freaked while i was doing a water change, Jumped out of the water hit the glass landed back in the water.

Started spaziming, then stopeed moving oh no i got a floater, left it for a minute came back to minor ventral fin twitches, put her in a bucket.

One minute later no change opened an air line on a gang valve and held it under the gills for 3 minutes.

Fish is breathing with no motor controll, two minutes later fins are working but no station keeping one more minute of air and she is station keeping.

Seems fine but ill leave her in the bucket for a good half hour.

Ben

My big silver shark did that last week.... thought he (it ?) might pull thru but after a coupe of days i noticed he was still swimming aimlessly, and eyes going all cloudy and bulging out I decided to put it down on saturday...

Couldnt work out how to do it at first ( since my freezer isnt big enough to put such a big load of water in...) so i ended up putting him in a bucket of water and adding a whole tray of ice... but from the lack of fight i got when i netted him, he was a gonner.... :(

So my tank is looking a wee bit empty @ the mo - time to get my butt moving and get my 5footer sorted....