things i have learnt ....

shilo117

lol, i learnt that with swords

decided 1cm babies should be big enough to stand up for themselves, yeah right! half an hour later im scrambling to rescue the two remaining and have a very impressed angel :o :lol:

sadly us Tga fish people have learnt that the advice from our LFS's isnt always the best advice :( i commend 2fishy- she has made an effort to learn more about the fish she has in to help her customers :hail: im not saying they know nothing its just some of them know very little :lol:

lol We've got one or two we could part with - am reorganising the room and it's gonna be lots of small tanks, so there'll be some three footers and two footers to go.

Hey Paul,

yep this bug is biteing us hard lol.... ummm the killies we got are loving the tank we got from you, the kribs are in the aqua 1....... OH NUTS!!!! lmao hook us up pls!!!!! you already have our ph number, so when your ready give us a call. (hopefully it will be before we lose all our guppies)