Pink montipora digitata frags

wasp

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they arrive you probably can't tell if they are alive just stick them in the tank anyway. In a day or 2 it will be obvious if they are alive, other than the leathers which can look pretty crappy for a few weeks. But if the leathers are dead they will rot, long as they don't rot, they are alive.

im not on that mailing list, but i must agree with evil, you the man!

from your instructions, you have spent alot of time on these little packages, even including some aqua kneed it! way to go wasp :hail: , shame i wont be getting any suprise mail. :D

That was quick!

No advantage in using a courier by the looks!

thumbsup-1.gif

Has there ever been? Almost without fail when I have something shipped from auckland by "Next day" courier it takes two nights to get here. Every time something's been sent by NZ post it's been here the next morning.

Mum clown is not happy about the new addition :evil: Has chucked out from where I put it about 12 times already. Will need to pull out the putty tomorrow although it may be fixed enough now, she seems to be having trouble shifting it from where it is wedged.

Had to threaten her with the frypan though - cow :evil:

I've got a real pain in the ass bristleworm that will grab anything loose and drag it to the base of a huge peice of live rock he calls home!! have never seen it but it grabs frags and even bits of rock the size of golf balls :o every now and then I click a frag is missing and sure enough its half stuffed under this rock